Likewise, photography will also have to adapt to the new. Here are few ideas on hotel photography with the COVID-19 reality and ways to support photographers.
- Hiring local photographers and promoting Indian talent instead of sourcing them from abroad. This would help our economy and also support the photographers
- Venue based Hiring: Hiring photographers from nearby places so they can travel by road. This will help cut cost on air travel and exccess luggage (equipments).
- Working on video content that shows the potential clients, the standard of hygiene practiced and maintained, social distancing at workplace, sanitizing equipment after every use will prove beneficial for photography.
- Hotels can re-establish with new images of hygiene standards, PPE kits in hotels, sanitization of rooms, social distancing between the staff and guest. This will build and boost the confidence of both guests and the hotel.
- Focusing on high quality, day light images, outdoor shoot can also help build the ambience of the hotel and create trust of the guests.
- Shooting local travel stories and heritage place in the nearby area will be an additional attraction.
Hospitality and Travel is ready to give new hope to the world